When it comes to detox and beauty we are talking about skin!
The radiant beauty of a clear smooth skin.
So there are some foods that we should eat more to promote healthy skin:
- Berries (best), green apples, grapefruit, papaya.
- All non-starchy vegetables, eat liberally.
- Animal Protein Organic or free range lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, wild game, and grass-fed beef.
- Fats and Oils Coconut oil, avocado, sesame, flax, extra virgin olive oil, coconut butter, almond butter.
- Vinegars Apple cider, white wine, red wine, balsamic. Olive oil and fresh squeezed lemon is a great salad dressing. NO COMERCIAL SALADS!
Well, that is just a few to start, mainly you would like to detox on your food intake for a little while before going in to a full detox or smoothie detox for further detoxification!
You will notice the skin and Hair improvement, and better then all, you will lose weight and feel wonderful (healthy!).
Because you will be!
Beauty Recipe to drink for clear Skin: Lemon, Apple Cider, Aloe, Honey and Mint (Young and Raw)
Lemons are packed with vitamin C and also stimulate the liver, enriching your body’s detox capabilities. Apple cider vinegar is high in enzymes, and along with aloe promotes a healthier gut, leading to a clearer complexion. Honey is great for anti-bacterial purposes, but since it’s rich in sugar, be mindful of how much you use. The Apple cider vinegar specially promotes weight loss and detoxes your gut for healthier looking skin!
Happy clear skin detoxing…:)